Instructions for AuthorsSubmission of Manuscript
Submission of a manuscript to the journal signifies that the work has not been previously published and that it has not been submitted or accepted for publication elsewhere.
Author(s) should send to the Editorial office:
1) a letter of transmittal including the authors preferred address for correspondence;
2) an electronic copy of the manuscript to e-mail address email@example.com.
For the style of overall layout please use the following template:
Preparation of Papers for the Journal “Cybernetics and Information Technologies”.
Style for Manuscript
Submitted manuscripts must be typewritten in English and should be in Microsoft Word format.
The length of manuscripts is limited to: 20 pages for scientific papers, 32 pages for surveys, 12 pages for application papers, 6 pages for communications.
First page must contain:
- Title of paper,
- Name, affiliation and mailing address (including e-mail, if available) of each author,
- Abstract (not exceeding 50 words),
- Keywords (not exceeding five),
- Footnotes (if desired) containing acknowledgement of financial or other support.
Manuscripts should include: an introductory part with representation and analysis of the problems under consideration, exposition of the investigation and comments on the results obtained, evaluation of the contribution indicating advantages, limitations and possible directions for future research. References should be numbered and listed at the end of the manuscript. The reference number in square brackets is used to cite a reference, e.g. . For the style of references and citation, see examples in this issue.
There are no page charges to individuals or institutions.
Print ISSN: 1311-9702
Online ISSN: 1314-4081
Frequency: 4 issues per year